• Bain Marie used for keeping cooked food at serving
temperatures using hot water.
• Burners in stainless steel with flame failure device and
protected pilot light.
• Piezo ignition.
• Water basin is seamlessly welded into the top of the
• Filling water level is plate-marked on the side of the
• Unit to feature manual refill of well.
• Water temperature controlled by thermostat with
maximum temperature value of 90 °C.
• Basin drained by drain valve with overflow.
• Special insulation beneath cooking surface keeps heat
on the plate without dispersion to the base.
• Unit to have perforated false bottom and runner
support for GN containers.
• All major compartments located in front of unit for ease
• The special design of the control knob system
guarantees against water infiltration.