Stylish design is combined with a robust, all stainless-steel construction along with running on environmentally friendly R290 gas. The meat ageing refrigerator can operate in environments of up to 43°C and its interior is brightly lit with energy saving LEDs, making it ideal for front of house display. The perfect meat ageing conditions are maintained by providing humidity between 60-90% and the inclusion of Himalayan salt blocks that assist with moisture management and improves the flavour of the meat.
Capacity and versatility are well managed – the cabinet has four 2/1 Gn perforated stainless steel shelves with anti-tilt tray slides, each able to hold a maximum of 20kg per shelf.• Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments, and built to withstand the rigours of day-to-day operation
• Operating temperature of +1 to +6°C and humidity between 60-90%
• Himalayan salt blocks to assist withmoisture management and improvement of flavour
• Foodsafe professional stainless-steel interior and exterior
• Four 2/1 Gn perforated stainless steel shelves with anti-tilt tray slides
• Robust, easy to grab, full length, stainless steel door handle
• Self-closing door fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
• Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation.
• Enhanced airflow design for uniform cooling
• Internal bright, low heat, LED strip lighting offer great energy savings and clear visibility of meat
• Construction includes 80mm polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency.
• Delivered to site with heavy duty, nonmarking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability. Fits through a standard door for ease of positioning.